Welcome to the Global Leadership Network
TOPICS IN THIS NEWS UPDATENorth America
I am delighted to announce that effective February 15, 2019, our ministry’s name is changing to the Global Leadership Network! For almost two years our board of directors and executive team have been prayerfully discerning this change, and we believe this decision propels us into the exciting future God has prepared for us!
Since Willow Creek Association’s founding in 1992, we’ve held a deep-seated belief that the Church is God’s plan to redeem and restore our world—and this is not changing! However, our initial focus on sharing ministry innovations from Willow Creek Community Church with pioneering church leaders has evolved to the point where for 5+ years we have exclusively focused on leadership development. Now, we exist not just to serve church leaders, but Christians in all sectors of society to impact the world.
You may be wondering what’s staying the same and what’s changing.
1. Our commitment to expanding the reach and impact of The Global Leadership Summit remains steadfast, not just in the U.S., but in the 135+ countries we currently serve.
2. Our commitment to serving you with leadership development opportunities beyond the Summit, including the launch of theglsn.org is unwavering. We are actively developing new resources to equip you in leading yourself, leading others and leading your organization.
3. While some may infer we are distancing ourselves from the church, our relationship with Willow Creek Community Church is strong. Our offices remain on this campus and we will continue to partner with their incredible staff and volunteers to host and produce a world-class Summit.
4. Legally we remain Willow Creek Association, but all of our branding, web domains, email addresses and social media accounts will change to reflect the Global Leadership Network. Our website has already changed to theglsn.org and future emails from us will be from theglsn.org. All Willow Creek Association websites and emails will forward to the new domain as we make this transition.
Your churches and organizations are the reason the Global Leadership Network exists.
We see a world where communities are transformed, businesses are working for good and churches are thriving! This starts with us, together, learning from each other, becoming better leaders and using our influence to accomplish God’s purposes on earth.
We are incredibly grateful for the 27 years we’ve existed as Willow Creek Association. We never imagined how God would use us in so many ways to train and equip more than 2 million people!
Now, we are humbly asking God to pour out His favor on us in new ways as we boldly move forward in pursuit of our collective goal to one day impact more than 1 million Christian influencers annually.
Together in the cause,
Tom De Vries
President, Global Leadership Network
We welcome and encourage comments on this site. There may be some instances where comments will need to be edited or removed, such as:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature
- Comments not relevant to the topic
- Comments containing profane, offensive, or abusive language
- Anonymous comments
If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com
Equip, encourage & inspire global leaders with a gift today
When you give to the Global Leadership Development Fund, your gift inspires and equips Christian leaders, facilitating transformation in some of the world’s most challenging environments.